20.12.11

SHAME ON YOU!!!

You are all guilty of POLYGAMY.

Yup... all you married stitchers out there.  That's baaaaaaaaaddddd!!

Ok, I had to pause my stitching and laugh a few minutes ago. I was thinking of all the blogs I read last night and it just struck me. You guys are polygamous.

Just like Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella... all of you share the same husband!!!
In their case, it's Prince Charming.

In YOUR case, this guy called DH.

How is it possible you let this guy live?!?! And you guys KNOW you're all married to him by stating it in your blogs.  You guys condone it?!?!

SHAME. ON. YOU.


-----

LOL!

Ok, ok. I know DH means darling husband. And that it's as generic as it can go. Still, I had to have SOME fun from it. :)

Thank heavens to betsies (betsy's?), there's only ONE panda. And he's mine. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I call mine "HHH (Hubba-Hubba-Hubby). ;)

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh, you're too funny! When I first started reading blogs, I wondered why everyone used these anonymous abbreviations of DH, DS, DD, even DU - took me awhile to figure that one out (dear uncle). I'm a rebel and type the whole words out in my blog!