7.12.11

2012 WIPocalypse List

In 2012, the end of the world will come (supposedly) (depends if you're asking Harold Camping I guess)(it could happen more than 3 times in a year then... and maybe yearly).... anyway, where was I?... I lost my stream of thought...

Oh yes...

... if the end should come in 2012, the world of stitchers would not want to have any unfinished  business left behind. Hence, this gigantic stitch-a-long that will enable, encourage and egg us on to make sure we have no unfinished stitchness left behind.

So.. here's my tiny list of WIPS for the WIPocalpyse 2012.



James Christensen's The Chess Match. HAED.

12 Days of Christmas. Margaret Sherry. (hoping to make them into christmas ornaments)

Photographer Cat. Margaret Sherry.

Cat bookmark. Margaret Sherry.

Angel Wings. Margaret Sherry.

Panda Bookmark. 

2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your WIPocalypse list looks great! So many cute charts to finish. I'm looking forward to watching your progress!

ArtsyFartsy Panda said...

Hi. I realized I should've put the link huh? I'm going to try to find it for you...but you could try searching as well (busy day today, sorry). Measi's Musings I believe the blog was called...