13.3.12

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Being OC.

I filled up my binder of Mirabilias and L&L's already AND with the help of my Panda, placed a pretty "spine" cover. Heads of some of the fairies and ladies. Just so, when my binder is standing or resting on my shelves, I know exactly what's inside. (instead of the usual text label saying "MIRABILIA / L&L".

And on the cover of the binder (which has a clear pocket), I slipped in a list of the patterns inside. The doc is saved in my laptop so all I have to is add to it when I get more, print a new sheet out and insert here. Updating as I go along.


3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

What a great idea to have their pretty heads on the edge of the binder, so you can see what is waiting for you inside! Very smart to have the list on the cover, so you don't even need to open it!

Anonymous said...

Hi

love the idea of the heads on the spine of your binder!

You are very organised.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what a wonderful and beautiful idea!