11.5.12

Designing for the Cause

I got inspired by a butterfly dress in the Mira facebook that someone had shared with the group. So I doodled and came up with this.

Now I'm going to try to turn this into a pattern... I'll totally remove the wings though.

I wonder... if it comes out ok... would people be willing to buy the pattern? I can send 100% of the proceeds to the Philippine Society for Orphan Disorders (see previous blog).

How much do you think people would be willing to pay for a pattern like this you think?
Oh well... I'm trying. :) Let's see what I can come up with. :)

4 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

That's a beautiful picture! I love the butterfly wings for the dress. I think people would pay $3 to $5 for that pattern. Good luck!

Maureen said...

Love the colours in the dress for this - I think if you were donating proceeds to charity, then asking $5-$7 would be vey acceptable.

Anonymous said...

your drawing, especially the pattern, is very good!

Sew Wilde said...

I love it! It is very good.

Julie